Wednesday, August 15, 2007

holiday!! -wednesday-

I let myself holiday today.. I stay myself away from Mr. Wednesday,haha...this is what I wish to do for so long!! I didn't attend for any single of my lecture or tutorial class.. I've no idea why I'm that lazy to college, I know I'm going to miss out many things if I didn't attend those classes, but yet I lazy to go.. not to say 100% lazy because I have reason behind it.. My secondary friend call me "ponteng queen" when I tell them I didn't go college today, em... thinking... am I really a ponteng queen?? It's been a century that i didn't enjoy ponteng, cause I didn't even have the chance.. and now, I got the chance again.. wahahaha... really happy and enjoy ponteng~~ but...I'm not sure wheter there is any effect going to happen on me or not la, anywhere..let it be..
I got a bad news from my friend recently, she was affected with serious illness.. feel so sad for her, I can't do anything to help but to pray that she will recover soon. She make me know that we should appreciate what we have now,apprecite our family members,our friends and every single minutes that we owned.. Friend, you always have us to support you nometter what happen.. be tough ya!! gambateh~


2 comments:

~CrYsTaL~ said...

ya lar u this ponteng queen~~
always oso skip class(previously lar) n still dare to tell the whole world man~~
bout the fren of ours...
i can just say may god bless her..

cyee^ said...

@@... I didn't tell whole world tell.. just tell people who look my blog only ma.. u know my bad habits very well hor... hoho..