Sunday, September 30, 2007

Holiday??

Hurry~~~ exam over finally... it's actually time for me to really get a good rest,because i din't really have good sleep for at least 1 month...sleep at 2-3am every night,sometimes even sleep at 4 or 5am.. During my exams,i plan everythings that i wish to do during my holiday... i tell myself to get a good rest that i can sleep late and wake up late..hehe.. i plan to go shopping..i want to shop like crazy...i plan to go for movie,to sing k,plan to hang out with my friends... i also plan to study my japanese language that i had forgotten and i plan to learn piano from my best friend... but my planning all spoiled when it come to my real holiday...so sad!! i need to work..work like crazy...no day no night... haih....sad sad sad... i did enjoy working, but i need rest too!! After my exam,i didn't even rest for 1 single day..i'm so proud of myself that i still can tahan until now,although i'm sick now,i still go to work because i need to....anywhere,although i'm so tired now,i still appreciate my daily life..gambateh ya..

3 comments:

yen lian said...

hehehe......
i come here kacau your blog

cyee^ said...

aiyo... u really step my place like this meh?? @@..... remember to come my place always oh!!

yen lian said...

i'll always come here de.....
come her to kacau ur blog
hahahaha............