Saturday, December 15, 2007

To my dear friend, Suet Leng,

Dear Suet Leng,
This is the third day you've gone.Do you know how much we miss you? i'm sure you miss us too...but don't worry my dear friend, we'll let u go because we know that you had found a better place.
Although you'd left us now, but we will always remember you as our friend, i'll will remember our 4++ years friendship, i'll remember how we joked together,how u smile n the biscuits n cakes dat u shared wif us during our school days..
Friend, you will always there in my heart... forever n ever....
May you rest in peace.

3 comments:

chloe said...

no matter how hard it is, life wil stil go on.. when u hv loss something den u wil noe wat should u appreciate always.. take care..

yen lian said...

aih..... so miz her ar!!

~CrYsTaL~ said...

u say u cry wen u read my blog...
it's u who makes me cry when i read your blog....
may she rest in peace...
may god hold her in his arms...